Emel Blue Boots
Emel handmade shoes.
Gorgeous winter boots!
- Natural sheep's wool inside to keep your child feet warm
- Made from natural nubuck leather
- Easy fasten with velcro
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CHILD'S FOOT:
Tips for measuring:
• Measure feet at the end of the day when your child’s feet are at their largest.
• Measure in the socks they will wear with their new shoes if appropriate
• Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
• It is best to measure your child’s foot while they are standing upright
• Children’s feet grow at a fast rate, and shoe size should be re-evaluated at least every 2-3 months
Step 1: Draw a straight line down the length of a piece of paper.
Step 2: Place the paper on a hard flat surface alongside a wall. Have the child place their heel against the wall with their longest toe and heel centred on the line. Mark the paper on the line at the tip of longest toe.
Step 3: Measure both feet as they may vary in size.
Step 4: Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the toe mark in centimetres. Add no less than 0.6 cm and no more than 1.2 cm to your result to make allowance for foot growth. Next, use our sizing guide below to find your child's shoe size.
If you need any help don't hesitate to contact us :)